The Insert Existing Data/Calculations dialog allows you to add one or more data streams to the chart, indicator, prediction, or trading strategy.
(Power User only) Power User versions of NeuroShell Trader allow the ability to mix and match multiple time frame date in a chart, indicator, prediction or trading strategy.
To select the desired data frequency, choose one of the options shown:
- Same frequency as chart – When selected, the raw data will be the same frequency as the current chart and will change frequencies with the chart if you change the underlying chart frequency.
Any existing data, indicators, prediction and trading strategies that are on the chart will also be displayed, however if selected, these will change frequencies with the chart if they were added to the chart with the same frequency as the chart selected, otherwise they will retain their original chart independent frequency if you change the underlying frequency of the chart.
- Chart independent frequency ‘ When selected, the raw data will be the frequency that is selected in the frequency dropdown below or to the right and will not change frequencies if you change the underlying frequency of the chart.
To Select the data you wish to insert:
- Select the item or items you wish to add from the list.
- To select indicator, prediction, and trading strategy inputs and outputs, click the mouse over the small + and ‘ symbols to the left of the root indicator, trading strategy, or prediction.
- Press the OK button.
- Various data streams may be available based upon how you’ve customized your environment.