- Enter a numeric value for the parameter whose name is shown in the title bar.
- Press the OK button.
- To determine the range of values that are valid for this parameter refer to the Indicator Help.
- To list multiple values separate each value by a comma (i.e. 5,10,15,20). Note that if the windows regional settings are set such that a semi-colon is the standard Windows list separator, then separate each value by a semi-colon (i.e. 5; 10; 15; 20).
- To list a range of values separate the start of the range from the end of the range with a colon (i.e. 5:10 = 5,6,7,8,9,10). You may also place an increment value after the end value, again separated by a colon (i.e. 5:25:10 = 5,15,25).
- When selecting numeric values for indicators when performing Full Optimization or Parameter Search optimization from the Prediction Wizard or Trading Strategy Wizard you need to enter a range of values to perform the optimization over (the larger the range the longer the optimization process will take).