NeuroShell Trader Support
  • Support
  • Downloads
  • Contact

Community Forums

Knowledge Base Archive/Forums/General/News & Announcements/Run-time Error “32006”

Run-time Error “32006”

  • 5 years, 9 months ago Monty
    Participant

    As of 1/1/2021, I found I was getting this error on both new and old charts when I tried to modify trading or prediction parameters. If anyone else is getting this error, you might want to try the temporary fix I have been using today (1/1/2021) until Ward support gets back to you. The fix that worked for me–I manually changed the date to 12/31/2020.

    5 years, 9 months ago Monty
    Participant

    This has been fixed in the new upgrade posted to ward.net on 1/2/2021. Appreciate their being so responsive in getting this fixed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Login

Log In
Register Lost Password

Search Forums

Most Popular Topics

  • Thread Ripper for Optimisation by NeuroSpark511
    4 years, 12 months ago
  • Adaptive TurboProp 2 by roach2012
    2 years, 5 months ago
  • Minimum number of trading days between buy and sell by MarcelB
    5 years, 11 months ago
  • Chaos Hunter. by michael
    6 years, 1 month ago
  • CH EXCEL ADD IN not working by michael
    6 years, 1 month ago

Newest Topics

  • Python packages -Neuroshell Trader
  • Thread Ripper for Optimisation
  • Chaos Hunter on the Cloud , cores running
  • Order Emailer
  • E SIGNAL CHANGE OVER TO NEW PACKAGE RE DISCONTINUE 3RD PRTY

Recent Posts

  • Pair Trading in NeuroShell Trader with Advanced Indicator Set 3 – Crossing Pairs
  • February 2019 Newsletter

Recent Comments

  • ActionScheduler on woocommerce_subscriptions_clear_upgrade_log
  • ActionScheduler on woocommerce_subscriptions_clear_upgrade_log
  • ActionScheduler on woocommerce_subscriptions_clear_upgrade_log

Archives

  • July 2020
  • February 2019

Categories

  • Uncategorized

Meta

  • Register
  • Log in
  • Entries feed
  • Comments feed
  • WordPress.org
© Copyright Ward Systems Group, Inc.