One user has reported that the Nvidia utility program called “Nview Desktop Manager” causes the NeuroShell Trader to crash at various times. His crashes disappeared when he stopped using the utility. You can still run multiple monitors without the utility because the utility just adds a few more features.
- TradeStation Data Feed and Brokerage Server Update 7/18/2018
- DTN IQFeed Software Updates 7/20/2018
- Multiple Core Distributed Optimization FAQ
- Troubleshooting Your Model – What to Do if You Feel You Haven’t Been Successful
- Practical Aspects of Integrated Trading with Interactive Brokers (IB)
- DTN IQFeed NOTICE: Canadian Equity and Bond Symbology changes