Choose a data series for the parameter whose name is shown in the title bar.
To select a data series currently associated with your chart (file data, indicator inputs/outputs, or prediction inputs/outputs):
- Select one or more data series from the list.
- To select indicator, prediction, and trading strategy inputs and outputs, click the mouse over the small + and ‘ symbols to the left of the root indicator, trading strategy, or prediction.
- Press the OK button.
To create a new indicator to use as the variable:
- Press the Indicator button.
To select other instrument data that is not currently associated with your chart:
- Press the Other Instrument Data button.
- Various data streams may be available based upon how you’ve customized your environment.